Do you believe in love at first sight?

It happened to me and it probably happened to some people out here, do you think it can be true love? Or is it just sheer attraction? For example, when a girl meets a guy for the first time and she just falls in love with his attitude, funny jokes, gentleman ways, and respect for others, after they meet the girl gives the guy her number n each one goes to their own home, the girl texts the guy with compliments n flirts and stuff and she just confesses (that's me btw), what do you think about this?

2311

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is a very heavy word.
    I believe you can become infatuated very quickly, and this infatuation can lead to love.
    But anyone willing to make a major sacrifice for the sake of someone they just met, is a fool.