Do you believe in love at first sight?

It happened to me and it probably happened to some people out here, do you think it can be true love? Or is it just sheer attraction? For example, when a girl meets a guy for the first time and she just falls in love with his attitude, funny jokes, gentleman ways, and respect for others, after they meet the girl gives the guy her number n each one goes to their own home, the girl texts the guy with compliments n flirts and stuff and she just confesses (that's me btw), what do you think about this?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Love is a very heavy word.
    I believe you can become infatuated very quickly, and this infatuation can lead to love.
    But anyone willing to make a major sacrifice for the sake of someone they just met, is a fool.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• I believe in lust at first sight.. but love... i think there's a lot more to love that you see at first sight. For example, love is about your feelings for them regardless of their flaws, how do you look past flaws you haven't seen yet? Also, its about working as a team, and again, how do you work as a team if you dont know them?
    Id say lust is way too often confused for love

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in lust at first sight. love isn't something that comes out of nowhere, it grows slowly. why? because you don't fall in love with outer appearance (that's lust) you fall in love with personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • You mean lust at first sight? Yes. Love at first sight? No. That's silly since i don't know a damn thing about the person other than they are attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • My mum and dad met in a supermarket. Instant attraction that turned into love almost immediately. They had 11 magic years together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe in infatuation at first sight but not love. Love is something that grows over time.

2|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not. You don't know anything about a person's personality based on first glance.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of guys claim they fall in love with me at first sight, but I don't think it's love...

0|0
    0|0
  • Infatuation at first sight maybe, but love takes a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I think it can happen in a small percentage of people. It's happened to me in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I believe u can be attracted to someone quickly but love is different

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I believe in lust at 1st sight. And I haven't even had that either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noo but attraction at first sight tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love at first sight = Lust

0|0
    0|0
  • @AzureGirl... I agree with this

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah... that sounds stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • I believe that is rare.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 10

• no you crush at first sight. for love you need to know each other including your flaws. For the first weeks or months your brain filter annoying habbits of your love.

0|0
    0|0
  • infatuation? yeah happened after i saw two of the cutest girls i have ever laid eyes on ( separate occasions) and i really wanted to know what its like to be with them... but real love? no not at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It's a complete fallacy. It's more like lust at first sight. An infatuation and illusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but sometimes there is a extreme nice looking lady which I instant like with no reason... so, I say I dont know

0|0
    0|0
  • No, Its starts as either a friendship (recommended) or attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. It’s fake. It’s usually lust or envy

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah can happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happened to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No...