1 y

My boyfriends ex girlfriend is interfering with our relationship. And said a certain comment to me, how should I take it?

Me and my boyfriend have a pretty good relationship and pretty much crazy about each other. His ex wants him back and by the looks of it isn't going to stop. He had already warned me that she was going to message me even though he told her not to. Well i got a message on fb today and it was from her. The only thing she said to me was “btw you should ask him where he stays the night”. Well i told him about it and i told him what she said, he never denied it and just told me what she was saying to him (that they belong together, and so fourth). I never questioned where he would be at or where he sleeps and we live about an hour away. So when i first read it i knew that she was just trying to get into my head. But for some reason, i wish he couldve at least gave me some sort of reassurances. Just to fire back at what she said. I want to bring it up to have a ease of mind, but at the same time i dont want to because i dont want him thinking that i think he would ever do that to me or that i believe her. What should i do?
4
0