Why does my boyfriend like “sexy” photos of girls online?

I’ve told him that it bothers me. He doesn’t do it as much, but, he still does :/

319

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump him, nobody would deal with an idiot like that. He has no respect for you, your not insecure you want your man to only want you and that's the way it should be

• I want him to respect me and not like photos of his female friends trying to look sexy :(

• Bet he cheats on you when gets an opportunity. He's basically flirting right there in front of you. Fuck that shit

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd fee awkward too. If it was on the streets then of course they would look. It goes the same for women too.

But liking sexy photos online? I'd be feeling weird. It can be a little of insecureness but I don't understand why people have to flame the one who asked the question... Keep this community nice, friend and clean please. Too many toxic people who make this app look bad.

Just remember that he only loves you. Does he change now? Does he act differently towards you? Does he like your photos too? If he changed and stuff then you should worry and reconsider if you want to be with him anymore.

I don't get stupid people who think wandering eyes is good. I know an ex friend who would wander off, look at sexy photos and girls because his wife doesn't give him what he wants: sex and attention. So it varies for guys and their reasons. But if he changed then you should question it.

• No. Just, recently he hasn’t been using his phone as much. He stops texting back around 11pm :/ i asked him today “where did you go? You keep leaving me hanging man lol”

And he said “leaving you hanging? What does that mean? It’s text. Sorry I’m not using my phone as much lol”

The reply seemed kind of hostile... so, i don’t know anymore. I am an hour away at college now, so, texting is a means of communication.

• The thing is. I have, a lot... he has improved in a certain ways. But, i don’t know. I clearly cannot have a “perfect” partner :/ i guess i can communicate this all to him again.

What Guys Said 18

• Dude, first off, calm the fuck down. She asked for help, stop treating her like she did something wrong. Second off, if you are only going to comment bullshit like that, fuck off.

Calixx, it's probably because he wants more from you but doesn't get it. Just simply find a middle ground. However, you seem to be worried he wants these other women. That generally isn't the case. He sees these other girls and wants the things he doesn't get from you. If you really love and want to be with him, try to provide more. If that isn't the case and you don't want to have to provide, it might be best to find someone else.

• That first part was for someone who was talking bullshit and getting upset by the way.

• There is probably nothing to work about but if he doesn't stop after you telling him how you feel and he is watching porn he probably wants to try something new in the bedroom otherwise you might have to find someone else. Also back to what I said earlier if he is turning down sex he may be bored if you are doing the same thing over and over, spice things up.

• I do try an suggest new things. He is the one that sticks to routine.

• Seeing as you've downvoted every guy's honest opinion I'm expecting the same with mine...

Girls are everywhere on the media. It's hard to avoid them and keep our minds off of them once we do see them. It's very natural for a guy to just browse. My suggestion is if you're that bothered by it, try and be more sexy for him so he has all his attention and focus on you. Otherwise you can't blame the guy for not being able to keep his desires in check. It's not even that big a deal.

• I am sexy for him lmaoooo. I am the one who wants sex more than e does. And i suggest stuff to do. He is the boring one who doesn’t appreciate the beautiful woman he has.

• Lmao you're fucking retarded, flat out. Nobody wants you, and that's okay, you'll understand someday. I have a girl and I think she is beautiful, I put constant work and effort into this relationship, I treat her like a princess. She's happy. I'm happy. I'm satisfied. She's satisfied. Good luck with the "boyfriend" you aren't confident you're egotistical, big difference, and it seeps through your teeth. You have worth, but not the worth you think you have.

• I want me ;)

• The man sounds like he's too interested in feeding his dick to love you. It's not your fault, and it doesn't reflect on you as a person, nor as a woman.

Porn and sexy pictures are rather addictive for men. We're visual creatures. But you're right to point out that other men who have wives and girlfriends don't do that, certainly not right in front of their SOs.

He's got a problem.

• Because he is not dead yet.

• If he has a working penis, of course he's gonna like them... All guys like seeing pics of sexy girls, biology 101

• Well I don't have a working penis but I certainly like pictures of sexy girls too.

• Don't be mad cause you're not involved 😛 lmao I can't pm people otherwise I would

• Following both of you

• Do you get upset when he looks at porn also?

• No that’s different. He isn’t interacting with porn stars.

• Why wouldn't he like sexy photos of broads online? Unless he's gay. Is he gay?

• Its just some guys that do this, it depends on the picture, is it artsy then dont mind. If its just pure sexual then do mind. Is he young? Then it will pass, is he older then it won't pass.

• Let him be , he is with you after all

• I think that all men do this. You're not gonna find a guy who only likes/desires your body. Too many other beautiful women to see. You can tell him to stop but that's just gonna cause issues in your relationship.

• I have friends, and their boyfriends don’t do this :/ my dad doesn’t do this to my mom either. There are men that won’t be so blatant about it.

• mmmmm, i mean. You can look at the photos, but why signal to the other person you “like” it? What’s the point of that interaction?

• I don't know about that I normally like photos only to save them to view later

• Why does it matter, is he fucking those girls online? Stop being insecure.

• It matters because he never gives me compliments. Also, why would i want to undress and get naked for someone that is clearly and blatantly lusting after other women?

• Oh okay. Then ask him why he seems so different online, girlllllll. You have concerns about him then just ask him. If he feels defensive about something simple then he obviously is hiding something. Try not to sound too mad. Just ask calmly why he seems so different and does that. Say you're trying to understand. If you come off too upset or so, he might get the wrong idea.

• Because penis?

• Who doesn't

• I was in a relationship too and I did this. But guys will be guys. In my eyes, as long as he just looks, it's fine.

• Just because he is in a relationship does not mean he will no longer appreciate beauty.

• we like them

• Unfollow him

• if you can't handle social media, don't use it

What Girls Said 2

• Why does it bother you? I personally wouldn't be so worried. This is normal behavior. I'm sure he cares about you more than any of those girls.

• Take the mean guys advice