What are the most important elements in a relationship for a man?

035

Most Helpful Guy

• Honesty and openness. If he asks you "what's wrong", don't tell him "nothing" if there is something wrong. If you don't feel like talking to him about it just tell him "I don't want to talk about it right now". If you are mad at a guy and he asks "what did I do wrong", tell him and don't make him try to figure it out on his own and then get mad at him for not figuring it out. I hate when a woman thinks she can outsmart me or manipulate me. To me that shows she doesn't respect to me. Respect and trust is another element. Lastly, sex. The sex has to be fullfilling. I'm not saying a woman has to perform like a porn star in bed, it's a bonus is she can.

• I'm big on honesty and openness too. In the very beginning, I stated that I make a point to never lie. Now every time I feel like saying "It's nothing." I think about how guilty I'd feel to tell a deliberate lie just to avoid talking.