How to confront a liar?

So I met this guy on a dating site and long story short I recently found out he’s in a relationship. So he basically lied pretending he was a single man when we met. I have not confronted him yet, and I want to do this without all the extra “drama” and handle it like a mature adult. I could easily ghost him but I feel like that’s letting him get away with it and too easy. If you were in my shoes, what would you say to this person? How to confront a liar?

126

Most Helpful Guy

• Confront him with what you know about him and take things from there
    yes he should be told just how you feel about things. No matter how
    much you know about his actions you need to let him know and turn
    the tables on him.

• Thank you, I have decided this is the best thing for me to do. I went back and forth on this and I can’t let someone involve me in this situation and say nothing, it’s simply not right.

• Thank you for Most Helpful Guy :D
      Hope that my advice helped you