Do most men cheat?

Guys if you get an opportunity to cheat without consequences would you?

838

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would never cheat or have sex with anyone else when I'm in a relationship. The only exception to that is if my girlfriend wanted/agreed to a 3-some, and even then it would be a long drawn out process to find someone we would both be okay with lol. I'm a mild sex addict so given a chance I would love adding a third person from time to time, but never without being 100% sure my girlfriend is both okay with it and wouldn't be hurt by it emotionally.

• The best way to make sure she doesn't get hurt by it is give her the same opportunity. Swap with a couple. Cuz then it's fair. If you can't get yourself to be ok with that then you shouldn't think she would be.

• It sounds like she's more into women then me. So sounds like it would be something fun for you two. Good luck.😊

• That's what I'm hoping, and thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think every guy cheats but I do think it’s common for young guys to do it or ones who are just simply immature and lack self control. I look at chasing behind women/ men like chasing behind the next best thing. For instance, humans as a whole are greedy. We want the best phones, the best clothes, the best cars, houses, etc. There’s a lot of people who are perfectly content with still having a flip phone whereas others run out to go get a new iPhone everytime one comes out. Until these people realize there’s more important things than materialistic... they’d start being satisfied and appreciative of what they have. Relationships work the same way