Do most men cheat?

Guys if you get an opportunity to cheat without consequences would you?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally would never cheat or have sex with anyone else when I'm in a relationship. The only exception to that is if my girlfriend wanted/agreed to a 3-some, and even then it would be a long drawn out process to find someone we would both be okay with lol. I'm a mild sex addict so given a chance I would love adding a third person from time to time, but never without being 100% sure my girlfriend is both okay with it and wouldn't be hurt by it emotionally.

0|0
    0|0
    • The best way to make sure she doesn't get hurt by it is give her the same opportunity. Swap with a couple. Cuz then it's fair. If you can't get yourself to be ok with that then you shouldn't think she would be.

• Show All
    • It sounds like she's more into women then me. So sounds like it would be something fun for you two. Good luck.😊

• That's what I'm hoping, and thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I don’t think every guy cheats but I do think it’s common for young guys to do it or ones who are just simply immature and lack self control. I look at chasing behind women/ men like chasing behind the next best thing. For instance, humans as a whole are greedy. We want the best phones, the best clothes, the best cars, houses, etc. There’s a lot of people who are perfectly content with still having a flip phone whereas others run out to go get a new iPhone everytime one comes out. Until these people realize there’s more important things than materialistic... they’d start being satisfied and appreciative of what they have. Relationships work the same way

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• No, I wouldn't... Just coz I get an opportunity to do something doesn't mean I'll or I have to do that... I would never cheat in a relationship... I've never cheated in a relationship... But this is just me... With or without consequences I can't do something like this to my girlfriend at all no matter what...

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had bout 4..5 different jobs. All kinds of races worked there. And every job men have women in their lives, fiance's, wives. And all of these men flirted with the females there or went to lunch. So if they do it there at a workplace, I know it will happen if the man knew he wouldn't get caught

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would never betray my girlfriends trust like that.

It isn't about whether she knows or not, either.

I'd know.

1|0
    0|0
  • uhhh... this question is just fundamentally wrong. Cheating implies that there will be consequences if found. Otherwise it implies that the girl/guy is completely okay with threesome + relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had 2 ex-girlfriends and i never cheated on them. I wouldn't say
    most people cheat in relationships. It varies among people on
    who cheats. This is something i never did when i was with a
    girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i wouldn't like it done to me so i won't do it to someone else.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I wouldn't. I only want one person. Because that is the person I fell in love with in the first place.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think only the bad men cheat. If they want a good relationship, I don't think they'd cheat. (Opinion)

0|0
    0|0
  • No... Not anymore that woman.. I know I never cheated.. but was cheated on... That question is a stereo type of men..

0|0
    0|0
    • I so wish there was an edit function... that should have started as "Not any more than women"

• No. There are always consequences. Mostly to your own self respect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Do most men cheat? No
    Would I cheat? I'd mistakenly break up with someone if I was disinterested enough to do that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. This is just a way to fulfill imaginary hole that never gets fulfilled. You will spend your entire life in illusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes most men do cheat but I'm not that type of guy but every one of my brothers and friends cheat on their girlfriends

0|0
    0|1
  • If there were no consequences, how could it be cheating?

0|0
    1|1
  • if i'd feel the urge to cheat, i know that's when i have to break up...

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, especially me when comes to race and exams you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd cheat then tell them woman I was with... However, I'm asexual so I don't give a fuck regardless.

0|0
    0|1
  • Nope, cheating is something i hate the most, neither i do it nor i expect it from my partner.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had that opportunity because I never put myself in a situation where that could happen.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Most men as well as most women cheat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all dudes

0|1
    0|0
  • I don’t think so. At least men that I know don’t.

0|1
    0|0
  • Bout as many as chicks who do

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope women most

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would not. For me loyalty is highest virtue.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    All men are not same even women cheats too

0|0
    0|0
  • No most girls do. Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I don’t.

0|0
    0|0
  • According to sites like this, yup

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I don't know about most, but unfortunately a lot do, same with women.

0|0
    0|0
  • some of them, and some of them are flirting with many girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most people cheat in their head. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Do most women cheat?

0|2
    0|0
  • No and no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not most.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not all will. But some for sure. My 2nd ex had no problem doing it over and over... :/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes