How do you communicate with someone who rejected you?

819

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest for you to move on. Don't communicate with whoever rejected unless you two are in a professional/academic setting and you have to collaborate with him/her. If you really must communicate with this person, keep things platonic. The past is the past for a reason, and there are other fish in the sea even if you may feel like there isn't. Just give it some time.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't unless you need to or have a special relationship with that person. Such as them being a close friend. Overall you say hi and goodbye if you don't have any reason to speak to them. You go about life as if nothing happened.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • with using your gesture... while crossing that person just spit on floor... to show them their place

• Why be so disrespectful? If you have no intention of having any further interaction with that person it is best to be civil and just move on with your life. That person at that point it's not good for you to be around you should not hold ties to people that are not meant to continue to be in your life. Especially if they shouldn't have been in the first place we have to make choices that are Weis for us. If that means letting go of people that is holding you down, Even if it's ones that you love, You have to do what you have to do.