How do you communicate with someone who rejected you?

819

Most Helpful Guy

• I suggest for you to move on. Don't communicate with whoever rejected unless you two are in a professional/academic setting and you have to collaborate with him/her. If you really must communicate with this person, keep things platonic. The past is the past for a reason, and there are other fish in the sea even if you may feel like there isn't. Just give it some time.

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't unless you need to or have a special relationship with that person. Such as them being a close friend. Overall you say hi and goodbye if you don't have any reason to speak to them. You go about life as if nothing happened.

• with using your gesture... while crossing that person just spit on floor... to show them their place

• Why be so disrespectful? If you have no intention of having any further interaction with that person it is best to be civil and just move on with your life. That person at that point it's not good for you to be around you should not hold ties to people that are not meant to continue to be in your life. Especially if they shouldn't have been in the first place we have to make choices that are Weis for us. If that means letting go of people that is holding you down, Even if it's ones that you love, You have to do what you have to do.

What Guys Said 18

• In what way did they reject you? Cause that will determine how you try to talk with them.

• I would suggest moving on , there's nothing you can do when
    your rejected we can not force someone to talk to us who rejects us.

• I would like to know this too! In my case I was blocked and deleted. My letters and cards never answered. These days a personal visit could get a stalking charge. I hope you get some good suggestions.

• I move on from contact with them.

• Just... talk. :/

• Bare minimum as needed.

• like how i would communicate with others.

• You don't

• Either he let a way to communicate, or he didn't and you have to give up.

• Don't, it's just going to make you feel shitty

• Y is he or she ur bff?

• just talk like you normally would?

• You don’t, unless you’re friends or something.

• Like gentleman , Lets be friends

• Why bother?

• it depends on why they rejected you.

• My opinion? This person doesn't deserve you. Try n move on...

• Tell me also 😂😂😂

What Girls Said 7

• Don't.

• do one thing... show them middle finger.. other factors work according to their sub conscious mind

• You don't. You just walk away

• Ignore them for now.

• You don't.

• Don't. If someone rejects you, let it be the last thing they ever get to say with you.

• Well if he’s not talking to you why force him to communicate.

• Just act normal like it doesn't bother you and it'll eventually end up like that naturally anyway, that's if you have to talk to each other. If you don't then probably best not to bother for a while.