Is anxiety a turn off?

As in a disorder I guess, it’s something you can’t help. Would that prevent you from committing to a relationship with a girl?
  • Turn off
  • It’s fine

626

Most Helpful Guy

• The love of my life suffers from anxiety. It can be debilitating at times. It can throw off an entire day, even a weekend. So what? It is what it is and it doesn't lessen my love for her. We deal with it and move on. And we're doing pretty damn good, too. I know I'm happier than I've ever been and it's all because of her, anxiety and all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all. I'd like to be with someone with anxiety or depression because I'd be able to understand them easily and they'd understand me. We'd bond so well. One of the things that attract me most are people with strong emotions and these types of people really have a lot of emotion.