How many of you have used a pick up line from movies or TV series and it actually worked out?

How many of you have used a pick up like from movies or TV series and it actually worked out??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex used the Joey Tribbiani How you doing, the first time I met him. I told him he was an idiot and where he could go shove it. HE told me he wasn't giving up till he got me. I finally agreed to go out with him a couple months later. We dated for 6 years.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's not the pick-up line that works, but the series reference. If she gets the reference, you instantly have something to talk about.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• I never use pick up lines lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never used a pick up line.

Although a certain episode of friends made my hate my real name growing up in the 90s. Cause it was Soooooooooo funny πŸ™„

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I just say shit upfront.

1|4
    0|0
  • I don't use pickup lines

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• I never use pick up lines, I simply talk to someone like a human being, not some multiple choice Anime game.

0|0
    0|0
  • I know a guy who used a line from Forrest Gump when he proposed, and she said 'yes'.

0|2
    0|0
  • Have it working out... Never. Have I tried it, loads of times. Mostly to be silly and appease her humorous side but apparently it didn't work.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never used a pick up line in my life. I just look at a girl we make eye contact and thats it. Then she will smile at me a lot and won't stop.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have my attitude, pick up lines are for amateurs who can't find their own words.

0|0
    0|0
  • I tried "Haaaave you met Ted?" with a friend's name, he got the chick like a boss

0|1
    0|0
    • Would have been funny if you messed up and said "ted" and he had to awkwardly say that's not his name πŸ˜‚

• I haven't used one till now. But if I have to I will use Joey's backpack trip to Europe story.

0|2
    0|0
  • Pick up lines rarely work, so no I haven't used any from TV shows

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it works if you mean it. And dont try it all the time.

0|1
    0|0
  • Me. She said yes. The line was from An Officer and a gentleman

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless you're using to try to sound funny, don't go for it. Girls will see right through that.

0|0
    0|0
  • baby you look real cool want to go for dinner then she is all over me like a rash

0|0
    0|0
  • I have lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I just let them know

0|0
    0|0
  • No I actually find them to be pathetic.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a question for you

1|0
    0|0
  • Always failed

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes