How many of you have used a pick up line from movies or TV series and it actually worked out?

How many of you have used a pick up like from movies or TV series and it actually worked out??

519

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex used the Joey Tribbiani How you doing, the first time I met him. I told him he was an idiot and where he could go shove it. HE told me he wasn't giving up till he got me. I finally agreed to go out with him a couple months later. We dated for 6 years.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's not the pick-up line that works, but the series reference. If she gets the reference, you instantly have something to talk about.