I'm a senior in college and I've never kissed anyone. I know I'm old and I kind of missed that whole awkward dating scene in High School where I suppose you learn about these things,but I have been dating a guy and I feel as though a kiss is in the near future, but I am terrified that I'll be horrible at it and completely scare him away. I figured everyone has their different opinions about what makes a "good" kisser, so I'm not asking that. Instead I'm asking what are some universal things that would label someone a "bad" kisser, what should be avoided?
Most Helpful Guy
Good question. Here we go:
1. It's universally bad when your teeth touch his.
2. Overly aggressive tongue action shows you are inexperienced and trying to compensate with intensity. Instead, "go with the flow as it were." Think of it as your tongues are "dancing with each other" his.. yours.. his.. yours..
3. Biting of the face. Yes, that's right - I have experienced this personally (a long time ago...) It's when you don't know what you are doing.. and have bad aim. This is different than lightly biting the other person's lip -> which can be a good thing.
4. Hickies - it's annoying. The other person is going to have to explain it to everyone and it just looks bad. Instead, lightly kiss neck, ear, etc. if its a real make-out session i.e. in private.
5. When you don't do anything at all - obvious.
6. When you are "tense."
7. Bad breath.
Hope this helps! Evan
And for dating advice, click this link to see my dating blog -> link0