Anyone else who doesn't really feel hype of being in a relationship?

I don't really feel the need to be in one. Maybe someday, but not now. I've been in one before, I've even been in love, but it's not really something that I feel completes my life. If it doesn't happen soon, it's fine with me. Settling down isn't really on my mind right now. I enjoy self-company. Can anyone relate? I sort of feel like society exalts the idea of being in one, when it isn't really a necessity to me.

1012

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like going to parties and large groups and all that, I very much enjoy the time I have to myself.
    In all honesty I don't really care about anything that happens socially, I just want to get by for now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly a mam has never made me happy, I'm sick of being the only joy giver. Lucky for me career and money has always been more important. The only thing I want from them is sperm and I can't afford a child right now, so it looks like I'm good with being single.