What are some circumstances that would drive you to cheating on your partner?

532

Most Helpful Guy

• A great deal of emotional abuse and some reason I don't just leave. I stayed 30 years and didn't leave because I felt the need to protect my kids. I tried to cheat but that really isn't my thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hope everything worked out for the kids. Best of luck man.

• The 4 out of the house, outstanding! The other two are a work in progress.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they would refuse to have sex once we are in a sexual relationship.
    Some minor proclivities are acceptable and some aren't, am I right Ms Katy? lol

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree. I could never be in a sexless relationship!!