What are some circumstances that would drive you to cheating on your partner?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A great deal of emotional abuse and some reason I don't just leave. I stayed 30 years and didn't leave because I felt the need to protect my kids. I tried to cheat but that really isn't my thing.

0|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Hope everything worked out for the kids. Best of luck man.

• The 4 out of the house, outstanding! The other two are a work in progress.

Most Helpful Girl

• When they would refuse to have sex once we are in a sexual relationship.
    Some minor proclivities are acceptable and some aren't, am I right Ms Katy? lol

0|1
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I agree. I could never be in a sexless relationship!!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 31

• Nothing. I'd rather break it off and get my fuck on than hurt someone else's feelings and live with the guilt.

2|2
    0|0
  • None. I've been cheated on twice now and its shitty.
    If I don't feel like I love them anymore I'll just talk to them about it. I won't go behind someone's back like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nothing, should never cheat and never will personally, I would end it with he girl I was with if I liked some one else more, not hurt her more by cheating on her

1|0
    0|0
  • There are no circumstances that would drive me to do that. It's a moral red line I will not cross under any circumstance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't cheat, I would break up instead. If I cheat it's my bad, but if we break up, it's both of our fault.

1|1
    0|0
  • I would never do that. If anything I'd just break up with the person

1|1
    0|0
  • By any way I think. I would only do it if I'm not fine enough with my girlfriend, but if I'm not fine I would break up with her before so...

0|1
    0|0
  • None. I'd leave before cheating of my feelings for another were that strong to consider cheating

1|0
    0|0
  • There are no such circumstances. Fidelity is my biggest point.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she doesn't put out to my satisfaction. Either in frequency or quality. Or if the opportunity to get some strange gash just appears.

0|0
    0|0
  • If she cheated first, but if I would found out in time we would be strangers anyway

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't cheat I either have them joining or watching

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing if we really like each other we work it out

0|0
    0|0
  • Better looking women hitting on me when my girlfriend is annoying me?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll never cheat no matter what the circumstances. Cuz I don't like to hurt my self.

0|0
    0|0
  • No attention from girl and not doing sexy things I want

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't... I would leave her before I'd cheat.

1|0
    0|0
  • If she's a cunt. BTDT got the t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not getting it at home

0|0
    0|0
  • Not getting enough sex

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• Nothing would drive me to cheat. I would leave m. Cheating isn't right in my opinion no matter what. I have been cheated on and know how I felt and won't do it. If I'm not happy I'm breaking up with them. Plain and simple. I won't even entertain the thought of talking to someone about why they cheated on me if they did. No point in it. They lied and betrayed me. Not worth it. Once a cheater in my opinion is always a cheater.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he’s not meeting my needs I’d look elsewhere to get them met. But in my world, if he’s not meeting my needs, we’d talk about it. If after that he still didn’t care enough, I’d just end it before any cheating occurred.

1|3
    0|0
  • If they dont address any feelings i have or the problems that happen over and over. To me it means they dont care what happens with us so temptation crosses my path for anything that gives a bit of a shit and yeah, i could cheat and realize its so over

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing could make me cheat. If I'm that unhappy I would just breakup with him.

1|4
    0|0

Recommended myTakes