What's a good place to have a first date?

What's a good place to have a first date?

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're looking for cheap, hit the park on a nice day, or maybe a museum if she's smart or artsy. Thrill seeker? Take her on an adventure, I once took a chick sky diving on a first date lol. She loved it. Totally depends on your girl and your style. But I would say you could never go wrong with a movie and dinner either.

2|2
    0|0
    • Really informative, thanks!

• Sky diving for a first date 😂
      Ya i don't think that is going to work for most girls hahah
      She has to trust you first before she jumps off a plane with you hahah

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• At your age I would say restaurant or a fun activity in your city - make sure it's something she likes too. Like skating, hiking, a show of some kind, but not the movies.

1|1
    0|0
  • Not a movie because you aren't even talking or anything. I'd say a resturaunt or a theme park. Somewhere that you can bond and get to know each other a bit.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like lunch dates the best for a first date. Just a nice place to eat and talk.

2|1
    0|0
  • restaurant and movies is so classic, go to a place with nice view and u have some memories so u can share it with her, girls love stories

0|1
    0|0
  • Somewhere that involves less talking 😂😂😂

1|1
    0|0
  • Go ice skating and go for hot chocolate.

0|2
    0|0
  • I think a park

0|2
    0|0
  • Horror movie date

1|2
    0|1
  • An outdoor activity. Never movies!! XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Skating

0|1
    0|0
  • Our houses

0|1
    0|0
  • Fancy coffee shop

0|1
    0|0
  • Why not somewhere fun like a funfair or Arcade?

0|1
    0|0
  • You can never go wrong with a romantic dinner.

1|1
    0|0
  • The beach

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• Well a real first date and not just some random online date that always seems to gravitate to the imfoumous coffee date

Id say dessert is a good start. But of course tons of other ideas. Maybe you guys have something cute like this in town. If its warm. Star gazing with a bottle of wine and the dog is always awesome too

s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../348s.jpg
    4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...%2B10%2B21%2B57%2BPM.jpeg
    s3-media3.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../348s.jpg
    s3-media4.fl.yelpcdn.com/.../348s.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm from around NYC so if your looking for a date in that area I'd say an option where you can walk and talk is ideal. The MET/History museums around Central park are awesome options because it gives an environment where you can find a lot of conversation starters (plus it's cold outside and price of admission is optional)

0|1
    0|0
  • A coffee shop, so if she gets bored on the date or something happens, she has the option to go whenever.

1|1
    0|0
  • I so used to love going to driving when I was Kid. You and your girl and your buddy and his girl hiding your trunk, 12 pack of bunch of munchies got some lawn chairs people are all happy got it really wasn't very hard to watch one movie and move down four spots to catch the beginning of another. I think it was so fun cuz you could get away with so much have so much fun for so little. You could go and see your friends there at The Snack Shack and you still had the privacy of your own car. For a little over 10 bucks you could have an awesome Friday night for people of all ages... I miss drive-in movies

0|1
    0|0
  • cinema + restaurant. that way you have something to talk about

0|1
    0|1
  • Its easier if the date involves an activity or a performance so that its easier to find things to talk about.

0|1
    0|0
  • First date, would probably be a restaurant or, a movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • That depends on a relationship,, in my opinoin a good resturent

1|1
    0|0
  • Go to the museum or one of the monuments or archaeological areas

0|1
    0|0
  • Anywhere but the sewers

0|1
    0|0
  • downtown, shopping, public park

0|1
    0|0
  • Whichever place happens to have a datable girl.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something fun, mini golf. Rowing on a river etc

1|1
    0|0
  • The girl, s favourite place in the city...

0|1
    0|0
  • The bedroom

0|1
    0|0
  • A restaurant

0|1
    0|0
  • Do like bowling or even just grab and drink and go for a walk after dinner. do something where the both of you can just talk and get to know each other. personally i think the movies are not a good 1st date because you guys can't talk.
    good luck

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes