Dating and I love you?

I'm dating a girl and she text me i love you so many times but i don't know if she is the right one and i want to keep dating. what should i write back when she says i love you. I always replied with 😘 but it's getting more akwared every time

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating for how long? Its not normal to say I love you to someone that isn't even your boyfriend yet. Unless she thinks u are her boyfriend...

0|0
    0|0
    • The day before we went on our first date she said it the first time. Yeah I was pretty smooth in my texts with here but still

• Show All
    • Yeah, bit fast for her to drop the l word. Unless she is like 13 and just very sweet and naieve

• 17 and she had other relationship before

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her to slow down and be honest with her. It may be her love Language words. Look up 5 love languages if you want know more.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I would reply back with I love you even if you do not mean it. Me, if I was dating someone that I am not too satisfied with I would still date her until I found someone better. I would devote my feelings to her but I would still keep a look out for any potential "better" girls.

It is just a realist approach to a partially satisfied situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her the truth. You aren't in love, and you know not if you'll ever will be, but you wanna be with her.

Tell her of the things you like about her, of the feelings you have. How she makes you feel at the best of times. Then enclose to her: it is not love, even if you wish it was. Still you want to go on and that is why it has been so hard to confront her; you fear to lose what you two have.

0|1
    0|0
  • lol just do not say it if you don't feel it sometimes it is awkward but yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't tell here that I love you too but keep dating her

0|0
    0|0
  • You have some THICK eyebrows.

Stop interacting with her.

0|0
    0|1
    • Why would I stop interacting with here? I just don't want too say I love you when I don't love here yet

Recommended myTakes