Dating and I love you?

I'm dating a girl and she text me i love you so many times but i don't know if she is the right one and i want to keep dating. what should i write back when she says i love you. I always replied with 😘 but it's getting more akwared every time

34

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating for how long? Its not normal to say I love you to someone that isn't even your boyfriend yet. Unless she thinks u are her boyfriend...

• The day before we went on our first date she said it the first time. Yeah I was pretty smooth in my texts with here but still

• Yeah, bit fast for her to drop the l word. Unless she is like 13 and just very sweet and naieve

• 17 and she had other relationship before

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her to slow down and be honest with her. It may be her love Language words. Look up 5 love languages if you want know more.