Is being a single father a turn on to women?

A man that has full custody of his kid is that somthing a real woman looks for a man that can take care of himself his kid and his woman

183

Most Helpful Guy

• Not in my experience.
    Since women judge men by the worst of us, most think your just looking for a replacement mom and the kid didn’t fit into her fantasy she’s been dreaming since her first Disney movie.
    You will also face many women who assume your a monster at a playground, teachers and school staff who only try to deal with the mom and ignore you and even female family members who assume you are a shitty parent just because your a guy.
    When it comes to work- bosses who expect you to dedicate your time to work and leave the kids to mom to raise.
    Society criticizes you for being a man and therefore not a good parent and yet you will be penalized at work for having responsibility to your kids.
    And if you need help: there is none. As I’ve actually been told: there is no funding to help men, all the funding goes to women in need.
    Sorry dude, it’s just a difficult clime from here up.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most girls in their early 20s fail to see the value in what you described, not because there isn't any value but more so they're too busy dating the wrong guys and keeping up with fashion trends or going out to parties or whatnot and not just that but they don't have the experience that would push them towards acknowledging the significance of the role you're playing not only to push yourself but also managing to care for your child at the same time. It takes a woman (notice how I said woman and not girl) to appreciate that in a man, and once you do find that woman... which you will, that is the woman you should allow into your life, because only she will know how to adapt and go about building a healthy relationship with you.