Would you date a girl with a flat ass?

I have really big boobs and no ass and I'm super tall ( 5'11 ) , My body looks like Jessica Simpson's, so I look top heavy and narrower on bottom ( think V shaped body) . Would you date a girl with that body shape? or with a completely flat ass?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• So what's wrong in that? I don't think physique or appearance is important as long as the person has a beautiful heart. That's all that matters. Physical attributes are of no use untill you can't connect with the person emotionally.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm sorry and I respect your opinion but I hate when someone says this. Looks obviously are an important factor in attraction and if you look better , you get better looking people to be into you and even more choices and a high quality mate. When you don't look good you get a lower quality mate. If looks weren't as important as personality, sometimes even more important , people wouldn't have put so much emphasis and importance on them.

• Okay. ✌️

Most Helpful Girl

• Just find yourself a boob-man

1|0
    0|0
    • What if the guy im into doesn't like my body? and most guys I fall for like a certain body type but not mine?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• 1|0
    0|0
    • Lol I like this answer.

• There's no problem in your looks. Physical appearance is not always considered. Getting into it individually, you have an impressive physique too!!!
    No offense πŸ”₯

0|0
    0|0
  • I think your body sounds very attractive. And I doubt that your ass is really flat. It's probably just not one of these bubble butts that are all the trend these days, which means it's a normal and attractive ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I usually date a girl based on their personality but even though I’m an ass guy I would date a girl with big chest / pretty Face.

0|0
    0|0
  • My wife is built like you but not as tall. I would have loved to have dated you!

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer small boobs and small ass. I'm not sure when this big ass BS became a thing; I remember it as something women wanted to get rid of...

0|0
    0|0
  • If I still find her sexually attractive without one then sure. All I know is I like big butts and I cannot lie ;P

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't. when I am pounding a girl from the back I need me some cushion

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer boobs over ass. Never watched on a girls ass so yes I would totally do it. My problem is that you are tall. I don't like tall girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Hayyyyyy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Lol there's nothing wrong with no ass.
    My ass is as flat as a book.
    Some of us guys like small or tight butts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course, you can be a beautifull women without a ass. An ass is not the most important thing. And I like big boobs more then a big ass

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated women with flat ass although I prefer ass over tits

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's not the ass I am dating but the whole package

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not she just need to be sweet... Are you sweet

0|0
    0|0
    • I guess. Define sweet though? as in happy or joyful all the time? I definaitly ain't like that lol.

• Yeah... But hope you are juicy... at least

• I think that boob guys won't have a problem

1|0
    0|0
    • What about narrow hips? it looks almost like I'm an underdeveloped child with no hips and no ass but big implant looking boobs, won't that still be a turn off?

• I mean for every item there is a buyer so don't worry

• It's never about boobs or an ass. Yeah, some guys can look up for the physical attributes, but they're not that important if they can connect emotionally. Getting physical is a secondary thing.

• I couldn't care less lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass has never mattered to me at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really
    I need ass... lol

0|0
    0|0
    • How big of an ass?

• Show All
    • It says no searches found
      So like nothing nothing lol

• Ok thats an amazing ass hahha
      Of course lol

• Yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it's fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey do some squats :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Exercised a lot. Squats never helped lol.
      It's just my genetics I guess.

• sure i would

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure really wanna pm me πŸ˜‰?

0|0
    0|0
  • Pics would help

0|0
    0|0
    • Well just imagine a flat ass lol. Also I said Jessica Simpson's body ( big boobs , no hips and flat ass ) .

• Cause maybe you 're exaggerating and it s not that bad.
      Not asking for bikini pics, but you can post 2 pics without your face showing the front and the back for more accurate answers.
      I mean Jessica Simpson looks good lol soπŸ€·πŸΏβ€β™€οΈ

• Yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Not every guy is in to a big ass

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Only want that gud booty

0|0
    0|0
  • I adore Jassica Simpson
    so I would date you

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Of course

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls asses are like tires.

You keep pumping them till they’re the right size.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I liked her enough, although it's not my preferred body type

0|0
    0|0
    • What's your preferred body type?

• Pear shape

Recommended myTakes