What do you think of Modest people?

Personally I like a girl who wants a relationship, not for the sake of it, bit because it's a real special connection between us. Also like it when they don't dress or act like a hoar like so many do.

What are your opinions on both men and women like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Modesty is great. I like modest people. Especially modest guys who have limits , I hate how a guy is praised If he sleeps around a lot or dates lots of girls, to me that isn't an achievement and to an extent even a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Depends on how modest. Wanting a serious relationship is fine, but being a little sexy and dangerous provides a little more interest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Question: How does a male go about dressing like a hoar?
    I think everyone should want a relationship based on that. However it would make knowing them on a personal level before the relationship a pre-requisite. And how does one invite oneself to share ones company without asking one out straight up?
    However the variety of modest: I'm not a fast runner - a faster runner than you, is rather irksome and can become irritating.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like modest people. They don't put themselves down or puff themselves up. It's very respectable

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm alright.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's nice to see

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes