I had a female colleague who developed a crush on me, giving me compliments and all the signals. When she saw me reciprocating, she went cold. Why?

I've been looking up her social media and it looks suspiciously like she might be a lesbian. Not sure. What should I do? She definitely has a crush on me. Blushes bright pink when we talk alone. Gives me compliments like handsome and mysterious. Becomes very shy around me. But recently has started ignoring me and my advances a little bit. On her social media I saw her pictures, quite intimate, with another girl together and these pictures are being posted for the last four or five years. Help. Thanks

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Maybe she’s scared of falling in love. As for the photos with the female, she could be bisexual? I remember there was a guy I liked for a LONG time. I wished and wished that he would love me back. Then, one day he admitted he had feelings for me and I froze and cut him off.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people are flirting impaired and dont realise theyre doing it. She might just be a friendly person who feels she can trust you

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing just continue to be her friend

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes