Girls, how much would it bother you if your boyfriend said he didn't want his parents to know about your relationship with him?

My parents are pretty old fashioned and are against any kind of dating until mid-late 20s. My girlfriend and I are both 21 so I don't want to ask too much of her by asking her to keep it a little discreet but I know this won't work if my parents know about it.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• personally i wouldn't mind. i get that telling your parents might make the relationship more complicated or even difficult so i would get it if we had to keep it on the dl. also im a pretty private person so i dont think it means that much if people have their relationship public or private but it all depends on the person

0|1
    0|0
  • You could also tell your parents to fuck off your bedroom matters unless they got some fetish to regulate a grown man's sexuality.

0|0
    0|0
    • I get what you're saying but my parents are important to me too. I don't want them to be disappointed in me

• Not at all you have to allow people to make a choice

0|0
    0|0
    • Sorry just to clarify: you're saying that you wouldn't be bothered by having to keep this a secret?

Recommended myTakes