Do I need to get back on Tinder?

Welp I'm alone again. Im 20 and never really had a serious long lasting relationship. I get decent matches on tinder but I've only ever met a couple of girls. One crazy one and then one that I had a great connection with until she stomped the living shit out of my heart. I just find myself trying to get off tinder then Im back on it in 3 weeks. I've got friends but no connections to girls irl. I hate tinder because I never feel a real connection to my matches I talk to except for the fact I think they are hot. Like meeting someone in person doesn't materialize them like meeting on tinder. I don't know am I just too mature for tinder and need to hold out cause I know there is more to a relationship than physical attraction and want to be more social with girls irl? I've never been one for hookups because I get attached.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Yeah tinder can work but you have to get really lucky. Getting their premium thing ups your chances I believe though... because you can look for people anywhere... i have one and it literally has gotten me nowhere I should delete mine too. It sounds so simple but really the best way to get a girl is to just walk up to one and start talking to her. Connect. And so on.

0|1
    0|0
  • It's okay to use Tinder - just don't get too hung up on it. Like you say - it can feel kind of empty. It is kind of empty in some ways.

The thing to do is to think about an activity you really enjoy, or really want to try, and then sign up for classes or a group that does it, a group that contains girls. It's a great way to meet them: You will be doing something you enjoy or want to learn, and you'll be meeting women in a natural setting where you can get to know each other at a leisurely pace.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you social with your friends?

0|1
    0|0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes