If a guy has a girlfriend why would he want to persue me while he's dating her? Like why not just leave her?

In the famous words of SZA "why you want me when you got a girl" But no seriously can someone please explain!!

526

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants his cake and eat it, too? He's testing the waters to see what he can get from you. I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

Had something similar happen with a coworker recently, who pursued me for NSA sex... he had a girlfriend of over a decade and had a family with her. I told him off and he never spoke to me again.

If you're attracted to this guy, tell him to break up with his girlfriend first before trying anything with you!

Most Helpful Guy

• He thinks you are more attractive but he doesn't want to give up what he has. It's shitty behavior and you should tell this guy to get lost. If he treats his current girlfriend that way, then dumps her for you, guess who's next?