If a guy has a girlfriend why would he want to persue me while he's dating her? Like why not just leave her?

In the famous words of SZA "why you want me when you got a girl" But no seriously can someone please explain!!

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants his cake and eat it, too? He's testing the waters to see what he can get from you. I wouldn't put too much stock into it.

Had something similar happen with a coworker recently, who pursued me for NSA sex... he had a girlfriend of over a decade and had a family with her. I told him off and he never spoke to me again.

If you're attracted to this guy, tell him to break up with his girlfriend first before trying anything with you!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He thinks you are more attractive but he doesn't want to give up what he has. It's shitty behavior and you should tell this guy to get lost. If he treats his current girlfriend that way, then dumps her for you, guess who's next?

4|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• ‘Cos he’s a loser!

1|0
    0|0
  • Options? Both girls and guys do it. If you aren't confident in yourself and content in your relationship, you'd want to keep your options open. Have a few alternatives on the back burner just in case your relationship goes south. Or in case you want some sex on the side. Maybe even to feed his ego even when he has no intention of cheating on the girl he's with now.

1|0
    0|0
  • he wants you as the side chick to screw when he's not getting any from his girlfriend/when she's not around.

1|0
    0|0
    • Basically he wants his cake and fuck it too.

• Guys like him are scum, don't fall for it.. if he can do that to his girlfriend he will do it to you when the next hot girl comes his way. He doesn't respect his girlfriend or relationship, if he's keeping is options open when he's already with someone.

• I agree thanks girl

• There could be certain other factors in play. Like maybe they're in a relationship and live together and basically need each other to make it work financially but they aren't having sex.

So he would need to arrange an actual way out before breaking up.

2|0
    0|0
  • Because he thinks you're hot and wants to fuck you and most likely turns him on to cheat on his girlfriend with you. A lot of guys do it. I know I have

1|0
    0|0
  • He has zero regard for the fact that other people outside of himself are also human beings.

3|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, he might see you as trading up. He wants to be sure that he can have you before he ends the current relationship. He will probably do it to you as well if he gets the opportunity.

The other reason could be that he wants someone on the side.

1|0
    0|0
  • He’s “test driving” you. he wants to make sure he can get his car replaced before getting rid of his old one. #blunt

1|0
    0|1
  • Because he doesn’t want to risk losing his girlfriend if he doesn’t know 100% that he can get you

1|0
    0|0
    • Zero respect in this. Just think about the poor girl when she will be dumped and see him live happily with his new girlfriend, like everything is normal. Pretty sure he will make her think she agreed for that too. Dumbass

• @davcha I’m not saying it’s right I’m just saying that’s most likely the reason

• I know. But it was only implied in your answer. I wanted to make it obvious.

• He might want to have someone else to go to as his current relationship fails. We us to call guys like that dogs.

1|0
    0|0
  • basically because most guys want there cake ans wanna eat it to id be ca get it why not right xut him down now

1|0
    0|0
  • What's to explain? He's a dishonest cheatin snake who will turn around and do the same to you. Guaranteed.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same reason you interview for a new job before you quite your current one.

0|3
    0|0
  • You look like you're better in bed or maybe he's looking to upgrade

1|0
    0|0
  • He wants to leave her but doesn't want to be alone if it doesn't work with you

1|0
    0|0
  • What im thinking is, if he breaks up with her or vise versa, he wants other options

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't matter. He has no respect. He doesn't deserve yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • you've never wanted more than one thing at once?

2|0
    1|0
    • Not people wth

• Show All
    • Yes I wanted two things at once, usually food, clothes, games, etc but never 2 men cause that's wrong. Would you be okay with that if a girl you were really feelin' did that to you?

• @BrittBratt2416 good, he could do the boring parts

• You think it wise to date someone who does that?

1|0
    0|0
    • No I just want to understand why

• Because he's a horny with no self-control and possibly had success with girls with the same lack thereof. How do you not know this? Did your father not tell you about the nature of boys?

• Can I be honest

1|0
    0|0
  • He wants you as a side chick

3|0
    0|0
  • Cause he's a two headed snake

2|0
    0|0
  • Maybe they don't speak to each other anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • He wants a harem

1|1
    0|0
  • May be he likes to hook up with u

1|0
    0|0
  • Cause his morals are shallow and he really likes u

1|0
    0|0
  • Because two is better than one?

0|0
    0|0
  • He thinks the grass is greener on the other side.

0|0
    0|0
  • he wants your bobs and vegana

3|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes