1. Why are you still single?
2. Is dating much harder at this stage in life?
3. Do you date with hopes to find "Her?"
4. How do people react when they learn of your single status?
5. Do you foresee marriage and children in the future?
6. Are you picky?
7. Is there an underlying fear of being tied down, and losing your freedom and independence?
8. Is your career more important to you?
9. Do you enjoy sleeping around?
10. Describe your dream woman.
11. True or false: the unmarried man over 30 is commitment-phobic.
Most Helpful Guy
I guess I'm not 35 but I consider myself a lifelong bachelor:
(1) I have had 3 relationships and found women to be intrusive, demanding, needy/clingy.
(2) Dating is getting easier and easier as I age and as my educational status goes up.
(3) No, I date because I like to have sex.
(4) Men accept it. Some women are surprised. Some women get jealous/upset.
(6) Very picky.
(7) Hell yea.
(8) My career is 100 times more important to me than women.
(9) It's what I do to de-stress.
(10) Asian-American. Nurse. Under 25.
(11) False. Some men simply can't find wives.