He's jealous : How can I make it better?

Hey!
i have a crush and i think that he's crushing on me too like he gets jealous and his friends are teasing him. i've never talked to him but he's in my class and we follow each other on instagram.

So, in fact, i posted a story where i mentionned some friends of my brother and he was the first one to see it. He blocked me lol

I know that it's jealousy bc it's not the first time that he act like that (he already "pushed" my brother when he was talking to me not knowing that it was my brother) and i'm scared that he'll stop liking me.

So i was wondering, what should i do to show him that i don't care about the other boys but him?
Thank you ~

02