What am I supposed to do?

Ok so I dated this guy a few months ago and I broke up with him because I thought he was lying to me, but it turns out he wasn't. I didn't try and get back with him because I didn't think he liked me anymore. So I have been hanging out with a group of friends lately, and he is in the group, so I end up seeing him a lot. He would flirt with me and do things that made the impression he likes me, but he is the kind of guy that does that to a lot of people. I never really got over him and I honestly really really like this guy. One of my very close friends is also in the group we hang out with and a couple weeks ago, I told her that I still liked him and that I keep catching feelings for him. She didn't like him at that time and she didn't started liking him until a few days ago. She knew I liked him too, and she told me she would back off for me. After she told me that, we hung out the next day with the group, and her and him were kind of flirting, even though she says she would back off, so I gave up and just told her to get at him. I regret that a lot because I still really like him and it would hurt a lot to see him with one of my best friends, but i don't want to be a bad friend. What do I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you should apologize to him for accusing him of lying over something he didn’t. See what he says. If he doesn’t say anything to suggest he’s still interested, I would move on from him. As for your friend, unless she thinks he could be her sole mate is wrong of her to go after him. I think it would be in your best interest to leave that whole group alone for a while and try and move on from him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Better get on your knees and unzip if you screwed up

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes