Do you think he would be mad at me because I kinda called us "just friends"?

More specifically last time I saw him we were fooling around and I stopped before we got to intercourse. I didn't want to do anything more because we're not officially a couple. So when I was about to go home I said "sorry I suck as being just friends".
I said that because he doesn't want a relationship I don't think.

Do you think he's mad at me because 2 different times I texted him and he didn't answer?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's more just dissapointed about how close it got and you just kinda left emotionally. And he feels its his fault probably. Good luck fixing this as its messy.

• What do you mean?

• Even though I'm the one texting him?
      Although he did text me when I had car problems

• Just leave an open ended note that he would have to be rude not to respond and just leave it like that.