Does it mean a guy likes you if he defends you?

So today, a group of our friends were hanging out and me and this other guy from our group always pick on each other (all in good fun). We call each other names as a joke. Well, today. He called me a word that describes a girl that's easy. As a joke. And my crush right away was like "hey. Don't call her that" in a serious tone.

Later, he was talking about how he can't wait for payday and that he'll have money to take a girl out if he wants. Then he turned to me and said "would you go on a date to mini golf?" He didn't ask me out on a date. He asked if Mini golf was a good idea for a date. That's how it sounded at least. But there was another girl in our group and he turned to me to ask it. And didn't ask the other girl.

He also teases me about a nickname. People always try to abbreviate my name and I hate it. So he abbreviates my name to tease me.

Does it sound like he might like me?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I've has many US marshals protect me from banditoes that tried to rob me. I do not believe that had any romantic feelings for me. I think it is the same for this case.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think he is interested in you but might want to explore things more before he makes up his mind.