How do guys feel about their girlfriend giving them a back massage every night?

I am really good at massages, so I give my boyfriend massages every night before he goes to bed/study. After a while, he has become too comfortable and started telling me to give him a massage whenever he wants. But the thing is, I often feel tired after massaging people, and he is terrible at giving massages back to me. I sometimes feel like he has started taking my massages for granted like he deserves it :( What should I do? thoughts?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds amazing. If someone starts taking you or something you do for them for granted then first step is to verbalize it. It sounds like out of your generosity you've created this routine that you're not comfortable maintaining. Tell him you feel like you're being taken for granted and that you can't do it every day. Apologize for not being able to, and hope he is understanding enough to leave it at that. Most important thing is to communicate your feelings clearly without blame or condemnation, and to focus on the point and defend your feelings.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Have u talked to him about it? If doesn't work u can use reward and punishment to adjust his behavior. if he does a good massage. Give him a good surprise. If he do a bad one press the pressure point that are bad. I know u should know one or other... If u dont want to do, dont do it. But at least talk to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Damn what a lucky guy! Teach him how to give a good massage. And tell him that it's a gift that you are giving to him. Not a right ! If he doesn't understand I would love to give and appreciated massage as a gift ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be incredible, my back especially is tight. I was doing a massage course as uni and looked forward to it every week cause it was beneficial for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't actually like getting them as much as I like giving them. Sounds like I am in the minority on that perspective.

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s great. Don’t find a lot of women that care like that. Probably stop for awhile and tell him how you feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've got to be tough and learn to give them if you want to and not give them if you don't feel like it. Get out of this "feel obligated" crap. That's just being weak.

I'd love it if my girl gave me one every night.

Since you are good at giving them than coach your guy on how to do it. Be honest (if you haven't been) and tell him his aren't the best and sit down and train him a bit until his massages feel great for you too.

A little communication and assertiveness is all this issue takes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teach him and tell him how much would it mean to you if he return the favor. Communicate

0|0
    0|1
  • Yes i think that is awesome when girlfriends can give boyfriends
    good back massages i would do the same in return if i had a girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are an amazing girlfriend. Does he make up for it in different ways. Massage may be ur thing but not his.

0|0
    0|0
  • You shouldn't spoil him at first place. Just be honest. You say, I am tired today I'm not into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could teach him. You sound amazing. I can give foot rubs but need to work on back rubs

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love it. But as to your issue, I would recommend talking to him about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't change or give up u r good n everything sets slowly

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop doing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha... You started it...😋

0|0
    0|0
  • be stubborn and when he ask, say nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Start giving him bad ones

0|0
    0|0
  • I never had that done but I would love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck his massage up till he rejects it

0|0
    0|0
  • Just finish with happy ending

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the worst feeling ever, what an unlucky dude...

0|0
    0|0
  • teach him how to massage properly, and exchange massages.. If he is too tired, point him to a cheap massage parlor.. lol

0|0
    0|0
  • its your fault for spoiling him. Just tell him you're too tired or give him a blowjob lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes