How do guys feel about their girlfriend giving them a back massage every night?

I am really good at massages, so I give my boyfriend massages every night before he goes to bed/study. After a while, he has become too comfortable and started telling me to give him a massage whenever he wants. But the thing is, I often feel tired after massaging people, and he is terrible at giving massages back to me. I sometimes feel like he has started taking my massages for granted like he deserves it :( What should I do? thoughts?

123

Most Helpful Guy

• That sounds amazing. If someone starts taking you or something you do for them for granted then first step is to verbalize it. It sounds like out of your generosity you've created this routine that you're not comfortable maintaining. Tell him you feel like you're being taken for granted and that you can't do it every day. Apologize for not being able to, and hope he is understanding enough to leave it at that. Most important thing is to communicate your feelings clearly without blame or condemnation, and to focus on the point and defend your feelings.