Why is he making me jealous?

There’s a guy I’m romantically involved with, we have been involved with each other for 6 months now. Yesterday I was texting him and he kept repeating that girls at his new university stare at him. I shrugged it off and told him ofc they would he’s the hottest guy on campus. After a few hours he calls me, and again he kept repeating how weird and uncomfortable it was for the girls to stare again I shrugged it off and joked around with him, until I realised he was trying to make me jealous and get a reaction out of me. Why would he do that?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• To get your attention, to see if you care about him, to show that he is man like he doesn't belongs to you. Its a typical behavior of people who dont have a real high self esteem. Its quite current but totaly immature dont let him play this game woth you

0|0
    0|0
  • He wants to know that you valur him. He wants to feel like you take pride in having him. When i do things like this, usually its to test the waters and see if she's investing as much emotionally as I am. Seems a lot like what he's doing here.

0|0
    0|0
    • So how do I make sure that he knows I am emotionally invested in him?

• He's egging you on to be jealous... so be jealousy. Tell him how much it sucks for those girls not to be you, maybe be a little catty about them if he brings them up again. Be a tiny bit defensive amd possessive over him. He wants to know that you see him as yours.

Recommended myTakes