Does my friend like my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for 3 months, but friend for 2 years. I've been friends with my "girlfriend" for 3years. While i was dating my ex she said that she was going to steal my boyfriend. That time i just took it as a joke. But i had a feeling she liked him. Now that im dating my boyfriend she seems to like him. Not to sound crazy or anything or that creepy. Everytime on social media she would get off the same time as him or a couple minutes after. It happened more that 20 times plus. One time we were texting and she didn't reply i realized she went off a couple minutes after he did. Would this all just be a coincidence? Or am i just over reacting? Also the year before we started dating she rated his pic an 100 plus. My boyfriend has a twin brother and this one time i was like u can have his brother. But she said "they dont even look alike." and i was like so u like my boyfriend more amd she said ew no. So I don't know what thats supposed to mean. Lastly i think she might be trying to ruin my life maybe, thats all but I don't know.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They're talking behind your back and she definitely wants to fuck him

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes