Why are guys so confusing?

Today i gathered some courage to go see my crush at his job place and he completely ignored me. OKAY so long story short. So I was walking to the food place at my local mall where he works at and as I was walking I was on my phone looking at bank stuff and I saw him look back at me. When I got there to “order” at the shop where he works at some other dude took my order and my crush was on his phone looking down, he looked up once at me and back down on his phone. We have been eye fucking each other basically for awhile and I always catch him looking at me and he looks at me when he thinks I’m not looking. I just don’t understand what happened this time.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He's feeling that the relationship is breaking down (maybe this stage extended for too long). clear sign that he wants to take things forward, either for a relationship or for a friendship. You'll know it later on...

0|0
    0|0
    • But he completely ignored me. He was looking down thumbing at his phone. He was NOT on his phone when I was walking to where he was at.

• Show All
    • Yeah because I found it so weird that I have never seen him on his phone but today when he saw me on mine he took out his. And he still looked up at me.

• Its a sign that he still likes you, admires you. What you really need here is that his coworkers talk to him about you at work so that his feelings grow. So, jist get to know his name (Lets take up Larry for example). While wishing him, call out his name "Hey Larry! How you doing?" Or his coworker "Hey, please can you call Larry over to take my order?" His coworkers wil get this sign in the forst shot and help you out. Just make your attitude sweet and spicy...

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear to God I'm in that exact situation! At Wendy's! He would even come and serve me then I came again and completely ignored

0|0
    0|0
    • Ugh so frustrating!! I would love to know why guys do this

• I'am that kind of person, I afraid to be reject, I dont have too many subject to talk about with girls, so I choose to stay single rather than be in an awkward situation, specialy with a work mate or my neighbour. But i think if you add him on facebook or something, say hi once, he will take his move, or just talk to him about something in work u hate and let him give his opinion, look at him when he talks, give him a smile, maybe touch his arm, staff like that.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• This guy is a girl.. he should learn how to read between the lines, try smiling at him next time you see him say hello, interduce your self, small talk and then walk away like an absolute boss.. if he doesn't come back to you then sorry he's a bitch and a isn't man enough but if he does than thank me later, cheers mate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to be honest from what a lot of people have told me, us guys don't always catch on if someone has a crush on us even if we may like them, we don't think they like us. Sometimes it's playing a game to see if you're really interested and will move first. And sometimes just like you have to gather the courage. We can be shy or nervous at times also, even though it may not seem so.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's so funny how women blame the guy for this. You don't even have the courage to go up and talk to him, yet you blame him for being on his phone. Like seriously? You don't even know what's going on in his life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well.. i guess when he saw you looking at ur phone he thought that you are ignoring him... so try to have conversation with him or ask him for help or his opinoin in something and thak him for his help say compeliment about his help... etc

0|0
    0|0
  • The guy is shy... Go and talk to him... Just a friendly chat... This will show if he is actually interested in you or not

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably shy. At work is a bad time to see someone, try talk to him when he's in a more punblic and comfortable place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha he is like me maybe. I mean you can stand in front of with with a panel saying "I want you !!! " that I wouldn't see it ! 😂 Just go and talk to him and be obvious ! 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • He's shy? Insecure? He has a girlfriend that his work mates know? He didn't want to 'make a scene' at his place of work?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get, why is this confusing? He was on a phone call. He acknowledged your presence then went back to what he was doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • May be he don't have the courage to talk to you, he's pussying out... Talk to him like a boss you'll Be fine...

0|0
    0|0
  • Most guys struggle more than girls with talking.. You should start chatting to him and try keep the conversation going

0|0
    0|0
  • In todays world it's best if the woman takes the lead.. Most guys now today are afraid that if they even approach a woman or make a move they will end up with a rap sheet. I know a lot of guys who have just flat drop dating because of this or they only date within a very tight circle... My best recommendation is go up to him and talk and if you can push the conversation in a enticing way do such and i guarantee you will get his attention.. Carefully listen to what he says and respond accordingly...

0|1
    0|1
  • Why looking. Go start a conversation. IN HIS shoes I will fear rejection.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are girls so confusing. and if you don't know , you know.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's just shy about approaching you and is hoping you'll make the first move

0|0
    0|0
  • Why are women so confusing?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not really appropriate to flirt at work

0|0
    0|0
  • Immature

0|0
    0|0
  • he's working nothing confusing here

0|0
    0|0
    • Also... courage to go see him at work? Not very courageous to be honest

• I was planning on talking to him. And I don’t think it’s appropriate to be on your cell phone at your job

• Its also not appropriate to flirt with him at work , u know bcs work

• He might not really know who you are? Like he might've seen you around wherever you know him from but maybe he doesn't know you well enough to come up to you and talk to you.
    Or he justlikes you too and is just too shy to actually go up to you and talk. I don't know.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes