Why are guys so confusing?

Today i gathered some courage to go see my crush at his job place and he completely ignored me. OKAY so long story short. So I was walking to the food place at my local mall where he works at and as I was walking I was on my phone looking at bank stuff and I saw him look back at me. When I got there to “order” at the shop where he works at some other dude took my order and my crush was on his phone looking down, he looked up once at me and back down on his phone. We have been eye fucking each other basically for awhile and I always catch him looking at me and he looks at me when he thinks I’m not looking. I just don’t understand what happened this time.

121

Most Helpful Guy

• He's feeling that the relationship is breaking down (maybe this stage extended for too long). clear sign that he wants to take things forward, either for a relationship or for a friendship. You'll know it later on...

• But he completely ignored me. He was looking down thumbing at his phone. He was NOT on his phone when I was walking to where he was at.

• Yeah because I found it so weird that I have never seen him on his phone but today when he saw me on mine he took out his. And he still looked up at me.

• Its a sign that he still likes you, admires you. What you really need here is that his coworkers talk to him about you at work so that his feelings grow. So, jist get to know his name (Lets take up Larry for example). While wishing him, call out his name "Hey Larry! How you doing?" Or his coworker "Hey, please can you call Larry over to take my order?" His coworkers wil get this sign in the forst shot and help you out. Just make your attitude sweet and spicy...

Most Helpful Girl

• I swear to God I'm in that exact situation! At Wendy's! He would even come and serve me then I came again and completely ignored

• Ugh so frustrating!! I would love to know why guys do this

• I'am that kind of person, I afraid to be reject, I dont have too many subject to talk about with girls, so I choose to stay single rather than be in an awkward situation, specialy with a work mate or my neighbour. But i think if you add him on facebook or something, say hi once, he will take his move, or just talk to him about something in work u hate and let him give his opinion, look at him when he talks, give him a smile, maybe touch his arm, staff like that.