What should I do?

So i have been dating this girl for 2 years and things up to the point that i have told her that i wanna marry her. Just recently when all her frnds and i were hanging out, she told me to check a some setrings on her phone when a messaged from a guy popped on the screen. I didn't see it cos I belive in privacy. But then few more messages popped up from the same guy. I told her and she quickly grabbed the phone from me and said it was of a student (she works as a dance teacher). I took no notice of it then. Again on another day she kept getting messages from the guy while we were on a trip. I asked her why she doesn't tell him she is busy but she said that i should not invade her privacy. Juat yesterday i bought a ring for her and when i went to meet her. I saw that the lights were off in her bedroom and the door was locked ( i have a spare key to her home). When i knocked, i heard hustling in the bed and she turned on the light and was surprised to c me. Turns out there was the guy who was texting her. I left without a word as i was confused. Later she called me and explained that she was with him planning a dance routine. I tried to stay cool and believed her. Later she one day told me that the guy has come to her parent's house and talked to her parents for her hand in marriage. I was shocked and asked her what did she say. She said she had told her parents about us but her parents were telling her to think about him as well ( my parents are against her). Now whenever i ask her where she is, she usually tells me she is with her best friend but her friend always tells me she is not with her. Yesterday i asked her that she has to tell the guy the truth that whom she loves but i was shocked when ahe sqid i need time to think. Before this guy came she was always saying she loves me and everything was good physically and emotionally between us. What should i do?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Let her go ! I cannot stress this and sorry to be saying this but you should not stay with someone who doesn't put you first in her life, someone who's having clearly an affaire with a student that ended up being that guy she's sleeping with and the guy who wants to marry her too? Is her only goal in life is to get married or what? Cause if thats the case i'd say maan this girl ain't your future wify, doesn't deserve to be at least.
    To you it looked all good but to her one person came and changed the whole game for you 3 and now she's lying cheating and doesn't know what she feels for you or for him? She just put you and the new guy in the same level of intimacy, love, happiness, memories...
    Let her go, you'll find someone else but she's not the one.
    Good luck and sorry if its a bit hard. I said what i wished someone told me about my relationship looking from the outside she looks like she's been out of it for a while now

• Thank you... I finally comfronted her today about the whole situation.. she tried to weasle out but i kept being persistent... Finally she revealed to me that the guy was not actually her student but a common family friend who had been with her since the past one year... I know it was shocking situation but by now i am even ready if she is pregnant with some other guys' baby... So anyways i kept my cool and told her that i will be with her only if she tells me the whole truth ( i lied for the first time). She told me that she had slept with this guy once and didn't know whom to choose between us. She said she loved me but ahe doesn't want to be in this situation... I didn't react but told her to tell me everything cos she was still hiding somethings. When she said that there was nothing else... I didn't say a word and tried to leave... She then confessed that she had slept with 3 guys in the entirety of our relationship...

• She started crying when i asked her why would she do that and said whe didn't mean to it just happened on instinct... One of these guys was my friend... She kept rambling about stuff in our life we are happy about and how sorry she was that this had happened and finally she said that she had made her "decision" to marry me... I kept quiet... Got up and just before leaving i told her that its not her decision anymore...

Thank you everyone here... U guys helped me a lot

• Glad i vould help and i wish you aml the best in your futur relationships ^^