Is it bad to be skeptical when you enter a new relationship?

312

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad at all. It's wisdom to be skeptical. To test and make sure you truly know a person, and to be cautious are all matters of wisdom. It does NOT show insecurity, it shows experience or understanding. Just being willing to accept everything and go with the flow is setting yourself up for a failing relationship. Keep being skeptical. It may save you a lot of heartache in the long run and may result in a far more satisfying long term relationship in the future.

Most Helpful Girl

• No its normal we've all been hurt at one point and we tend to doubt new people