Is it bad to be skeptical when you enter a new relationship?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not bad at all. It's wisdom to be skeptical. To test and make sure you truly know a person, and to be cautious are all matters of wisdom. It does NOT show insecurity, it shows experience or understanding. Just being willing to accept everything and go with the flow is setting yourself up for a failing relationship. Keep being skeptical. It may save you a lot of heartache in the long run and may result in a far more satisfying long term relationship in the future.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No its normal we've all been hurt at one point and we tend to doubt new people

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think it could very well be a hindrance to having a successful relationship if you're overly skeptical. A lot of relationships are doomed from the start because of baggage one or the other partners brings into the new relationship. Sometimes people are expecting a new partner to be just as "bad" as their exes.

1|0
    0|0
  • If I were you, I would wait until you have something to be skeptical about. Go in expecting the best. Then just see what happens.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, it is natural. Try to be positive and do what is best for your partner though!.

1|0
    0|0
  • No cause after all people probably hurt you in the past

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Healthy scepticism is never bad.

1|2
    0|0
  • No, make them earn your trust

1|0
    0|0
  • Better to be on alert to find signs of deception.

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s normal

1|0
    0|0
  • not at all...

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that shows you are insecure

0|0
    0|0
  • Generally yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I know I was. Always trust your gut feeling, I learned the hard way

1|0
    0|0
  • No its a grea idea. Even keep wondering after a year. Guys will say anything to get a girl. I should know I'm a guy...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes