What do you women truly want to talk about. Girls needn't answer. I need Wise Women to answer this. Experienced women?

This is actually my problem. Girls do not talk. I've gone through descriptive text and subtle interest. Trying to be interested. To telling people to screw off. Which is when they want to talk. So I know girls only want to talk when you tell them to f off.

Women... women I can not even fathom you. Ask what your future holds and it's, "i don't know" but you quickly divulge what you need now... that's not my problem nor my interest. If I asked you about your life you wouldn't want to unload your baggage yet I try to take interest in aspirations and its met with shutdown as well as anxiety. Top that off with the fact that i'm an introvert and less the talker and guess what. Now we're both at this table in awkward silence. You've given me nothing to go off of so i can't utilise my goofy charm to float through the night. Do that now and i'm just a weirdo so seriously what's the hottest topic for you cause I want to know how to grab your mind and keep things moving rather than a stale night of bread and individualism.

10