How can a 17 yr get a sugar daddy or attract an older man?

822

Most Helpful Girl

• As an older woman with experience in life, make your own way and never let someone have control over such an important aspect of your life as finances, because 1. Looks face or accidents happen that could render your ability to access the ability to be taken care of in that way 2. You could get yourself into a degrading, or dangerous situation mentally or physically, and 3. Not everyone gets lucky and hits a windfall like the beautiful Anna Nicole whom sadly we all know did not have a fairytale ending but a very tragic and heartbreaking one. But should you decide to still want to pursue the sugar daddy / older man option there are a lot if sugar daddy , sugermomma/ sugarbaby websights. So Google away lol and good luck love.

Most Helpful Guy

• Attracting an older man is the same at any age. Just flirt. You can message me when you turn 18 if you want. :P If you're looking for much older and much more successful try applying to work at a nice restaurant or at a country club.

• nigga she looking for a sugar daddy... You got millions? I don't think you do