Why did my crush pretend to like me?

My coworker showed all the signs of liking me. Constant staring, always in my office, teases me nicely, told me about past relationships.. much more. I knew it wasn’t just all in my head because our other coworkers thought we had a fling. A new girl started and after just a couple weeks told me she can tell he likes me. Long story short, he had landed a new job. I contacted him on social media telling him I’m happy he’s getting a new job cause it’s awkward working with someone I like. He basically ignored the comment about me confessing my like for him and just proceeded to talk about his new job. He basically told me he had changed his mind on the job n he’s staying at the company we both work at. I feel like I got rejected, but why?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• He decided to stay at your job?

You made it awkward by confessing?

Maybe he differed to another woman however the way he decided to stay working at your company says you matter in my opinion. Time will tell.

0|0
    0|0
  • You may be looking into this a bit too much. Time will tell what his feelings for you are so keep your cool and it remember it isn't over till it's over.

0|0
    0|0
    • I really feel rejected and then days later he boasted about other women in my presence.

• He may be trying to gauge you by saying these things but I always say trust your instincts. Don't get too invested into him incase it doesn't work out.

• I think he didn't rejected u just u confessed in wrong time he might be sad as he didn't get new job thtsy u still have a chance

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes