If a friend of your friend wants to meet you?

So he asked about my contacts and I gave it to him. He and my friend are really close and she said he s a nice guy.
Now we chatted online a bit but I sort off sensed we have different mentalities overall but he is still keen on meeting.
In my place, would you cut it off before even meeting up with him face to face or just go out once at least to give him a chance.
Thing is I agreed to meet live before we talked a lot, cause I rather usually just meet the person face to face but now I feel it is a waste of time and talking to him is a waste of time too.

012

Most Helpful Guy

• Although you don't seem to see eye to eye on different issues. You already agreed to meet. One hang out, won't hurt. You have a change of heart once you meet him. If you still don't feel anything. Then be honest and tell him.