If a friend of your friend wants to meet you?

So he asked about my contacts and I gave it to him. He and my friend are really close and she said he s a nice guy.
Now we chatted online a bit but I sort off sensed we have different mentalities overall but he is still keen on meeting.
In my place, would you cut it off before even meeting up with him face to face or just go out once at least to give him a chance.
Thing is I agreed to meet live before we talked a lot, cause I rather usually just meet the person face to face but now I feel it is a waste of time and talking to him is a waste of time too.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Although you don't seem to see eye to eye on different issues. You already agreed to meet. One hang out, won't hurt. You have a change of heart once you meet him. If you still don't feel anything. Then be honest and tell him.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    "but now I feel it is a waste of time and talking to him is a waste of time too."
    πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    Lol

You're too funny. Id be such best friends with you. No joke. I love your dating stories lol
    Just let it go lol, don't do the go meet up thing and be all ladddidaaa just for the sake of being nice
    Hell with that lol too much work and energy for nothing lol

If things change you'll know it when it happens. For now, you're good

0|0
    0|0
  • I would meet the person... maybe you've now only discovered 30% of who he is.
    Once he opens up there could still be sparks. If not, tell him but I would try it out :D

1|0
    0|0
  • If his goals aren't in line with yours, what's the point? Your first instinct is probably correct. You probably won't be a good match.

1|1
    0|0
  • Just go out and see what happens. Worst thing is that you spend some time having a bite or a drink with someone.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should meet up with him at least once and see how easily you two are compatible in real life. Especially if you at least find him attractive

1|0
    0|0
  • It's better to cut it off here itself if not his hopes on u will rise n everything goes bad. It's not worthy too

2|0
    0|0
  • My wife and me had common friends, even before college, in HS and elementary school. It helped a bit

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends on you, but if you don’t want to you can call it off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just let him down gently. No reason wasting either of your times if you're not feeling it

1|0
    0|0
  • If you feel there is no connection then just be honest and say so.

1|0
    0|0
  • Awe thought u are a lesbian !

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes