Rock hard situation?

Saturday January 27, I went out to a bar that has a dance floor with my boyfriend and a few of our closets friends. Apparently I got too drunk and was making a spectacle of myself causing my boyfriend to flip out. Long story short, my boyfriend stated that the reason why he is upset at me is due to the fact that I was grinding for attention, smiling and winking at guys, not seeking my boyfriend out when I knew he was in a corner upset and letting guys touch/dance with me (which I have no recollection ever dancing with any guys that night). I’m at a loss on how to fix this. He stated that he is dead set on ending things after that night stating I disrespected him, that he saw my true colors, I didn’t have his back, he’s disgusted with me etc. I tried consoling with him but he won’t listen. Guys what should I do! We’ve been together for 2 years have our own condo, have a dog together and I truly don’t want things to end.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn... All I can say it maybw get a therapist and work this out. Try to explain to him as hard as you can. Get straight to the point like, "I was drunk I wasn't aware of my actions, you know I love you and never would do that." Try to give him more attention and do things he wants. Get on his good side until the situation is over. I HAVE A QUESTION: WHY DIDN'T HE STOP YOU FROM DOING THIS? IT'S PROBABLY SET UP TO END IT ALL. Really I want you to ask him that, "why didn't you stop me if you got disrespected so much." Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s entitled to his feelings, and he’s got a point. It wasn’t ONE thing that hurt his feelings, it was a pretty big selection of bad behaviour that you’ve chosen to engage in and you’ve done it right in front of him. If you really cared about him as a person and your relationship would you have behaved like that? Or is it just the fact you don’t want your living situation to end, because that’s all you’ve really said you’re scared of

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I'm not in the least bit surprised he's disgusted with you, just imagine if the boot was on the other foot, you would be too.
    At the very best all you can do is a hell of a lot of grovelling and hope and pray that he just might give you a second chance, but don't hold your breath.
    In the meantime you might want to consider giving up the drink.

0|1
    0|0
  • If he truly loves you just give him space.. let him get over it by himself and try to speak to him about in a week or two. The way it sounds now its like you’re nagging him. Also, you need to admit your mistake, you're stating that you dont recall what happened.

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess you'll have to keep apologising until he calms down...

We all make mistakes... Some mistakes are less forgivable than others... and if you did physical flirt with his friends... It'll be tough for him to be seen with you again...

Just keep trying... And don't do such things again... Or don't get drunk to the point of having no recollection of the night...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much you can really, if he is anything like me, the trust has been eroded

He won't be able to trust you, what will happen if you go out with your friends and he's not there to stop you

This is the reason most men do not like party girls or girls that cannot control their alcohol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you know what they say, your drunk thoughts or actions are the ones you will never show when you are sober

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd end that shit too

the fuck is wrong with you

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes