Rock hard situation?

Saturday January 27, I went out to a bar that has a dance floor with my boyfriend and a few of our closets friends. Apparently I got too drunk and was making a spectacle of myself causing my boyfriend to flip out. Long story short, my boyfriend stated that the reason why he is upset at me is due to the fact that I was grinding for attention, smiling and winking at guys, not seeking my boyfriend out when I knew he was in a corner upset and letting guys touch/dance with me (which I have no recollection ever dancing with any guys that night). I’m at a loss on how to fix this. He stated that he is dead set on ending things after that night stating I disrespected him, that he saw my true colors, I didn’t have his back, he’s disgusted with me etc. I tried consoling with him but he won’t listen. Guys what should I do! We’ve been together for 2 years have our own condo, have a dog together and I truly don’t want things to end.

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Damn... All I can say it maybw get a therapist and work this out. Try to explain to him as hard as you can. Get straight to the point like, "I was drunk I wasn't aware of my actions, you know I love you and never would do that." Try to give him more attention and do things he wants. Get on his good side until the situation is over. I HAVE A QUESTION: WHY DIDN'T HE STOP YOU FROM DOING THIS? IT'S PROBABLY SET UP TO END IT ALL. Really I want you to ask him that, "why didn't you stop me if you got disrespected so much." Good luck :)

Most Helpful Girl

• He’s entitled to his feelings, and he’s got a point. It wasn’t ONE thing that hurt his feelings, it was a pretty big selection of bad behaviour that you’ve chosen to engage in and you’ve done it right in front of him. If you really cared about him as a person and your relationship would you have behaved like that? Or is it just the fact you don’t want your living situation to end, because that’s all you’ve really said you’re scared of