How do I forget?

So there was this guy and we both had feelings for one another but he moved away and now he’s engaged like a few months later and it’s killing me that I never told him how I felt... how do I forget him. It’s like we were twin flames...

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Y'all both had feelings for each other... I'm assuming he told you how he felt. How come you didn't tell him after you found out he liked you?

• Have you ever just known that someone will become your world and it’ll end badly? That’s how I felt. There was this amazing connection between us. It was electric.. and i might have been wrong about it ending badly but I didn’t want to risk it. I’m an idiot

• No, I can't say I have ever felt or thought that. I try not to think negatively about things bc it might end up that way.

You shouldn't call yourself ban idiot. This is a learning experience. For the record, you can still tell him how you feel just to get it off your chest. That might help you forget about him, or he might bring you two together despite him being engaged.

• Thanks, I’ll tell him. I have to. Not to interfere or be a homewrecker but, I’ve never felt that way before. I’ve had a serious relationship for 4 years. And I loved that guy. But with Q, it’s different. It’s like my soul wants his.. and I want him to always be happy and never get hurt.. and if he chooses her I’m okay because if he’s happy, I’m happy the only thing that bothers me is that he never knew how i felt so he didn’t have the chance to chooese me.