Do you ever give up on dating because you feel too ugly?

I've totally given up on dating solely due to the fact I have red hair and fair skin , which 90% of women really hate.

Like ke has anyone else been in a real shit spot.. and climbed out?

Its ts like I see a pretty girl , my first thought is she will hate red headed men and will only being dating a 6 6 tan guy.

espeically with all the social media now. All a girl has to do is go on tinder for 5 mins and find 10 guys lined up ". Constant likes on Insta and Facebook etc.
So I've just gotten to the point of massive Cbf...
anyone else feel like this?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh, I didn't realize so many women hate that! Anyway, I am 5ft 8in so I am often rejected for being too short. I know the feeling. The key is to go out with your guy friends and focus on having a good fulfilling life without women. Occasionally, you may meet a woman who gives you positive feedback. In these cases it's imperative to strike while the iron is hot. For the most part unless you are rich or super hot 99% of your interactions with women will be negative, you just need to accept that fact, get over it and focus on being the best person you can and finding fulfillment in other ways.

Most Helpful Girl

• Red heads are one of a kind, people like basic shit but there will be some who want something what you have
    I think red heads are cute lol