Should I text him back or press delete?

I had a friends with benefits last year. The last time I was due to meet him he cancelled on me at the last minute. He was flaky about making new plans etc so I accepting that after 4 mths our arrangement had come to end.
I also suspected he was seeing other women so I just decided to move on.
Id not heard from him since November. Nothing over Christmas or the new year.
Then yesterday out of the blue he sends me a little pic of himself. No text just a pic.
So far I’ve not responded to him.
Id been happy with our arrangement but since not having heard from him and him suddenly appearing out the blue I’m assuming whoever been keeping him busy isn’t anymore.
I know it was a no strings relationship but it’s kind of lost it’s appeal now.
So should I delete and not reply or tell him straight up I’m not interested now?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to take a step back and reevaluate your feelings towards him. You say he was a "no strings attached" guy, but his behavior is taking much more of a negative toll on you than he should. Anyways, if you only see him as someone you can casually sleep with, then i'd imagine you have other guys too... hence it shouldn't matter if this guy came back or not because you have others.

The only problem here is, he sent you a meaningless text. A "How are you?" would have been much better, and you could have replied with more ease but he didn't do that... reason why you shouldn't reply back. Whether it be casual or not, you still deserve a certain amount of respect... something he is failing to give you.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you for that, that is exactly what I felt. A lazy attempt. He’s done this before and when I’ve replied back , hi , how are you I get no response. Which is why I got fed up with him. Casual or not

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• send a picture back, see if he's cool enough to come up with something creative. I think that's the only cool way for him to redeem himself. When in doupt, just ignore him until he feels he should text you again. but he better show you he's worth it

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah he was busy fucking someone else and was probably cheating on her with you. Screw it just text him back and start fucking again.

0|0
    0|0
  • U r not a thing though it is no strings attached there should be proper good bye find someone else who respects you

0|0
    0|0
  • What do you want? More than sex or what do you expect? Friends is not exclusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep for if you want to meet but don't jump to when he wants

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid just using you

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes