'girlfriend' on dating site?

In short; I am 53. Divorced 2 years. Waited one year to date or even look to clear my head emotionally.

Met a girl online last year. We have seen each other on 3 visits for 3 weeks each. She lives 8000 miles away.

She knows I am exclusive but I found her on a dating site just now and is active now. Literally as we speak. I know she checked a guy out because she was on FB for about 4 minutes after logging out and then logging in (I work online all the time) and because we talk a lot (before checking her dating site we talked for 30 minutes) i noted this and paranoia overtook me.

So I don't really know what to do. A younger me would ghost her, an older me is more forgiving. Any advise?

21