Boys Can a girl distract you from focusing on your job and vital issues for a long time?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • Yes happened before
    Vote B
  • No
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Absolutely. Because we have to split time now for a relationship, other areas will not be attended to as well. Hobbies once enjoyed will also become a thing of the past other than one or two. Relationships are a big time sink. It is sad to neglect parts of life due to lack of time once in a relationship, but us guys know that its the cost of doing business.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if he is in love

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Erm not really. It really depends what kind of distractions that are involved. I mean if she doesn't like the fact that you're working all the time (knowing that you're trying to reach your goals, career wise) then yes. Remember it's always healthy to support your partners in what they do. And this could be anything. But when there's no support, and either one wants things there way. Then it'll be best to let it go

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, it has happened to me a couple of times. And I'm sorry it didn't happen more!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not that much. There is time when I am working 200% and there is time when I am with my friends or my crush 200%

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm at work right now and reading some of these posts are like torture 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I wouldn't let myself be distracted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, happened before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe, depends on the girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes!!