What should I do?

There’s a girl that I really like but we don’t know each other, we never met. I followed her on Instagram last year because I thought she’s hot, she followed me back. We liked each other’s pictures and she sent me a friend request from Facebook I accepted it. Now we matched on Tinder. I sent her a message to meet, to take her out, but she didn’t reply, I saw she was on snapchat a couple of hours later then I unmatched with her because I felt like she was ingoring me.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You shouldn't be so quick to jump the gun. she might be flirting with another guy or have a boyfriend or be playing hard to get etc...

0|1
    0|0
  • she probably did not see your message. she obviously has some interest in you because she liked your posts on insta. I would try and snap her and if she does no reply or rejects you then you will know not to keep wasting your time and find someone else.

0|1
    0|0
    • I unmatched with her but she still likes my Instagram post. Should I still give it a shot or let her be with someone else?

• Show All
    • I DM’d her I said “Good morning 😃 Have you been to the doctor lately? Cause I think you're lacking some Vitamin Me.” She said Good morning 😌🤙🏽. What does the 🤙🏽 mean and how should I take it?

• don't look too much into an emoji the fact that she replied to a pick up line with something nice shows that she is interested. don't second guess yourself, be confident and you should be fine.

Recommended myTakes