We were meant to have a film and cuddle day but he said he was too “tired” yet he met up with his friends that same day?

This guy I’ve been seeing for a month who I’ve only met twice invited me to his house for movies and food, I haven’t seen him in over 2 weeks and I miss him and plus the sex is great so that’s always a bonus

I was prepared to go to his house to see him today and he didn’t even text me to let me know the plans, I had to ask him and he said “ah tbh babe I’m feeling tired” then I saw his Snapchat story of him and his boys at a restaurant

Is it fair that he’s put his friends before me? I know we’re not a couple yet but I would take time for him. We live 40 mins away so maybe that’s why he can’t see me?

03