We were meant to have a film and cuddle day but he said he was too “tired” yet he met up with his friends that same day?

This guy I’ve been seeing for a month who I’ve only met twice invited me to his house for movies and food, I haven’t seen him in over 2 weeks and I miss him and plus the sex is great so that’s always a bonus

I was prepared to go to his house to see him today and he didn’t even text me to let me know the plans, I had to ask him and he said “ah tbh babe I’m feeling tired” then I saw his Snapchat story of him and his boys at a restaurant

Is it fair that he’s put his friends before me? I know we’re not a couple yet but I would take time for him. We live 40 mins away so maybe that’s why he can’t see me?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Run that is a bad sign even in the beginning. It shows he puts his fun before you. He flat out lied and did not care to cover his tracks. Your not that important to him.
    If you want just be friends with benefits if you want sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds to me like there are two likely options: either he needs some alone time, and doesn't know how to say it; or he's taking you lightly since you've been together for a short period of time and is blowing you off. I suggest you be direct and ask him.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean it sounds like because you're only recently seeing each other that he's bailed on plans to hang out with older friends. Its a bit of a dick move but it could just be that he wasn't feeling up to seeing you. Not in a negative way but there is certainly a different level of energy required to hang out with some with whom there is a sexual attraction and motive as opposed to platonic guy friends who you know really well

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes