Guys, Why not, just say no?

Asked this guy out through message. I saw that he read it, but never wrote back? I figured it was a no and moved on but why do guys do that? Why not just be honest and say No... it comes down to the same thing anyway

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• No balls. People have zero skills when it comes to interacting with other people. This generation has no idea how to handle confrontation and rejection because of how they were raised. Kids growing up were always told they are special and can have what ever they wanted and never really had to try at anything and received awards and medals just for showing up. They never learnt how to cope with awkwardness or rejection or failure and so they simply don't know what to do and do nothing. Also, laziness has set in as so much was handed to these same entitled people when they were kids that they don't realize when they have missed a possible wonderful opportunity. Good for you for at least trying and making a move. Be proud in knowing you had the guts to at least try.

1|0
    0|0
  • We trained, in my generation this means having it literally beaten into us, that we are not allowed to do anything to hurt women at all, in the slightest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they’re pussies

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes