Am I over this guy?

There was this guy who used to be my friend for almost three years, and I thought he liked me back at one point because of some of his actions, but I guess it was all in my head since he didn’t feel the same way. It took me a year and a half to fully get over him, and I am now more confident about it. However, I do still think of him almost everyday (sometimes without even realizing it at first), but when I do, I don’t get butterflies or my heart doesn’t start beating faster.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, you are. I am happy for you and it's a great feeling when you realize that you've finally moved on. And yea, we sometimes think about them unknowingly, but that's okay. Just make sure that you don't overdo it like you used to. And well, now you're finally single again in the "real" sense. So, since you're single, be ready to mingle!! 😁

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Unrequited love is a tough thing to get over. In my experience as soon as i got
    over him he started to chase
    me and pay more attention to me. i was totally over him at that point so nothing came of it. ask yourself if he came to you and wanted to go out, would you say yes? if no, then you’re definitely over him !!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I think you are over him :) Because in the past you think about him a lot now it is like a habit to think about him

1|0
    0|0
  • It seems like you are over him really.. Just that you haven't gotten over the habit of thinkin about him.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes