Should I stop talking to her?

There's a girl I met on a dating site a while ago. We both decided to delete the app shortly after and we got along really well. We went on a few dates, texted everyday and kissed. She later tells me that she wasn't ready for a relationship and wanted to just be friends for now so we can get to know each other better, which is understandable. She also said that she would tell her parents about me when we were official.

We were "friends" but there were clear signs we liked each other, and I took it to heart. But I soon find out that she was talking to another guy she had met on the dating site, and slept at his place. She never told me and I felt kind of hurt by it.

Now I have kind of distanced myself, still talking to her but in a uncaring manner. The weird part is the next day she said she told her parents about me, we were not official and up until this point I have never felt so distanced from her.

Is she trying to get me back so that I can be her backup? Should I stop talking to her completely?

21