Would you take a girl seriously if she was on Tinder?

Say, you have a tinder account. When you ask girls out, do you think they’re easy? Are you looking for hookups only? Or a relationship? Friends?
Updates:
And from your experience, did you get a lot of matches?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No tinder account here but, I've done my research. Tinder was created explicitely for book face users to 'hook up'. Plain and simple. It was not created to be a dating site hence, the lack of details and the ability to 'swipe' someone right out of your life! So, to answer at least part of your question, would I assume that a woman on tinder is easy? In a word, yes. Because i also assume she has educated herself and possesses the critical thinking skills to analyze the simplicity and hence the shallow nature of the site.

Just my.02

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder is basically a hookup site, just like any so called dating app.

And if you are up for it, then it will be great for you 😊
    But if you aren't, then stay away

1|2
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I rarely, if ever, think a girl is 'easy'. They never are. I look for pretty much everything - whatever may come my way one day, I'll be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would probably think she was interested in sex but not necessarily it was a given. Would I take her seriously? Of course, wanting sex and being serious are completely unrelated.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't been on Tinder but I would like to try it well I definitely would take her serious but to be 100% honest all those reasons you just said because you have them I think everybody would have the same thoughts or all of the same reasons to go on there

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm looking for anything. But all I had were fakes.

1|0
    0|0
  • if i'm looking for hookups, i tell her. and if she wants that too, what's wrong with that? if i'm not looking for a hookup, then i wouldn't consider her for serious dating in that instance.

think about what you want on there and then act accordingly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never gotten an actual date from tinder. They always talk to me for a bit, act like they wanna hang out, and then stop responding. I think people in my area are just really flaky

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I mean why not? Being on tinder doesn't only mean that you're here to get your pussy wrecked right? Part of it maybe but we're all hoping to find the right one one of us.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being on Tinder doesn't automatically means that this girl is easy (if she doesn't post sexually explicit photos of course). So I would take this girl seriously as any another girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't I? And I go on tinder for hookups and dating. Looking for friends there is kinda dumb.

1|0
    0|0
  • They don’t take themselves seriously in 99% of cases. If you want serious don’t waste your time with it. in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think they're "easy". I think it's just a way to branch out to meet people in a different way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't take girls on tinder seriously. I think they're an easy lay. Not Knocking it though I mean I use it all the time to fuck New girls

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends really. Some people go on Tinder just to be out there and be known. Others just to try to have more sex... Just because on on Tinder doesn't mean nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would keep my options open. Maybe Mrs Right is on Tinder because you want a partner with a high sex drive whos adventures.

0|0
    0|0
  • The profile should tell you what they are after. I'd only say a girl is easy if she's clearly going after multiple guys at the same time begging for dick pics and telling everyone how she fucks on a first date. I wouldn't go for that. But if I approach her and she's willing to meet up no strings or expectations, I would not see her as being "easy". I'd honestly probably use Tinder for hookups, because it's fun to have a friend who wants a ring on my cock instead of her finger. Not that I'd turn down a perfect match for something long term...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe
    Look at my question
    I just opened a tinder account

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really
    As I have tinder account and I am looking for a friend. If she is ok casual or serious relationship then i am also ok to date that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • So.. I'd be honest here.. I have matched with 7 girls on Tinder.. 2 of them I have really normal conversations with and one of them I have gone on a date with..
    Maybe I guess I am ugly or the girl who I went on a date with was really decent.. (I don't know which one).. But we had a normal date.. and she told me during the date.. she didn't want to get physical.. and I was okay with it..
    Even though this happened.. I stayed in touch with her after the date.. by the way.. Do you think it was because I am ugly?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder is for hookups. The people that get lucky there are fboys and sluts.

0|0
    0|0
  • So in other words you're about to make a tinder profile?

0|0
    0|0
  • Tinder girls are not easy,
    I was on it for friends and more but got at least 30 matches a month.
    Of those 30 matches, half of them never replied or "unmatched" without a single word. There are 5 matches whom I've come to become great friends with. However, apps like Tinder are often overpopulated by guys to girls in a 5 to 1 ratio. Meaning, you'd have to wait for the girl to fish through roughly 200+ guys before she even swipes on your photo. Judging from the number of potential messages that could flood up her inbox, the chances of her swiping right would decrease by 80%. And that's just being hopeful.
    You'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than having a Tinder conversation with a match (if you're a guy).

0|0
    0|0
  • I always do until I have a reason not to.

1|0
    0|0
    • I usually get 1 or 2 after half an hour of swiping in the next week, but most of the time they we don't even end up talking. On a chinese dating app I ended up with around 2000 likes in 4 months

• Yeah ahaha I can imagine that in Asia, a foreigner will get tons of attention.

• No complaints here 😝

• No I wouldn't take her seriously.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would but I've never used it

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • A big NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would not

0|0
    0|0
  • No..

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s stupid how many people said No. I met my boyfriend on tinder. Truth be told I didn’t make my tinder, my friend did because I had a breakup and she wanted me to meet people so she swiped a bunch of guys and passed it on to me to see if I liked any. In that bunch was my boyfriend of a year now, so I’m forever grateful! I felt weird at first because I thought people were sluts there but then I saw another friend met her husband on tinder and they were happily married!
    I realized that tinder is like any other scenario where you meet people. Girls get dressed up and go to a club where they might get laid or meet their future husband and I don’t see tinder any different than that scenario. We get our best pictures and have people choose whether they wanna talk to us based on how we look. In a technological world like today’s, I don’t see why that labels people sluts or fuckboys. You can meet someone at the grocery store and they can turn out to be a bigger fuckboy or slut than a person you met on tinder.
    With a mentality like this, you guys are either gonna end up single forever. I guess the right place to meet a girl is at church. But don’t worry when she disappears for a year and comes back holding a baby... it’s her moms not hers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes