Would you take a girl seriously if she was on Tinder?

Say, you have a tinder account. When you ask girls out, do you think they’re easy? Are you looking for hookups only? Or a relationship? Friends?
And from your experience, did you get a lot of matches?

230

Most Helpful Guy

• No tinder account here but, I've done my research. Tinder was created explicitely for book face users to 'hook up'. Plain and simple. It was not created to be a dating site hence, the lack of details and the ability to 'swipe' someone right out of your life! So, to answer at least part of your question, would I assume that a woman on tinder is easy? In a word, yes. Because i also assume she has educated herself and possesses the critical thinking skills to analyze the simplicity and hence the shallow nature of the site.

Just my.02

Most Helpful Girl

• Tinder is basically a hookup site, just like any so called dating app.

And if you are up for it, then it will be great for you 😊
    But if you aren't, then stay away