Dating a month and still no kiss?

So I’ve been dating this amazing guy who’s very respectful and sweet, he’s treating me like a queen and I really do appreciate him but I can’t help but ask why he still hasn’t kissed me yet. It’s not like I didn’t give him the opportunity. We see each other twice a week and we have so much fun. I really like him but I’m worried that he might not like me as much as I like him. Any one tips? Or advice?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Be patient he's taking it slow. Trust me its soo much better to just take it slow. Ur having fun so just go along with it, and when the time comes when u finally get that first kiss it will feel even more special.

Most Helpful Guy

• Be patient he's probably just as nervous as you are. He also may not want to come across as a creep or someone who forces something on someone. If you feel you just can't wait any longer you know you can ask him.