Am I breaking the girl code?

I changed schools last year and in my class there was a girl who was crushing on a guy that I thought was cute.. there was some drama between them but as far as I know they’ve never dated or anything... I’m on friendly terms with her and I never told her I thought the guy was cute (I had a crush on him before I knew she did) now I’m gonna send him a Valentine’s card and stuff... I’m low-key scared that she’s gonna do something if she finds out... am I a bad person? I’m feeling guilty for liking him (ME AND THE GIRL aren't IN THE SAME FORM ANYMORE CUZ I CHANGED FORMS)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are adhering to the 'fuck you' code of self interest. It's a much more important code. When someone challenges your use of this code, simply hold up a card that reads 'fuck you'.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought things like that only apply if you are actually friends with the other person.
    And if you believe in things like girl code? which is so weird

0|0
    0|0
    • I feel really bad about it and I don’t want anyone to not like me and have an actual reason for it... I don't know I guess I’m just a really no-drama person?

• There is nothing but drama in this question. My advise, if you feel like sending him a card. Send it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Fair game.

Girl code is:

#1 - Thou shallath not date nor sex thine friend's exes or current boyfriends

Its debatable as sometimes your friend's ex may be your soulmate, but the thought of him having been inside her and making her call him "daddy," can be weird.

Which is why this was coded lol

But if he is unclaimed -

May the best gal win 😈

1|0
    0|0
  • There is a saying: "All is fair in love and war". Go for it. He might be your soulmate. If you do not try, you will never know! Girl codes are stupid. Same for guy codes, but that can turn out nasty! Guys are so jealous!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get this whole asking for permission to date someone your friend likes thing... Look, we all grown adults... As long as they are not in a relationship people are fair game... Life's too short to play this non sense... They either broke up for a reason or they had drama for a reason and they aren't with each other... If she can't handle it, what the point of being friends in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well technically we’re not friends we’re class mates who are friendly with each other eh

• So... What's the problem? No body owns anybody... And they aren't committed... Fuck the classmate... Guys fair game.

• If you guys are close Friends then she'll probably be upset but maybe you should ask her since she just crushed on him and didn't date him

0|0
    0|0
  • wow what kinda girlfriend are you

you so broke girl code

0|0
    1|0
  • nah if you like him go for it if she's scared that's her prob go get it girl

0|0
    0|0
  • Well unless she peed on him to mark her territory I see no problem here.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes