Am I breaking the girl code?

I changed schools last year and in my class there was a girl who was crushing on a guy that I thought was cute.. there was some drama between them but as far as I know they’ve never dated or anything... I’m on friendly terms with her and I never told her I thought the guy was cute (I had a crush on him before I knew she did) now I’m gonna send him a Valentine’s card and stuff... I’m low-key scared that she’s gonna do something if she finds out... am I a bad person? I’m feeling guilty for liking him (ME AND THE GIRL aren't IN THE SAME FORM ANYMORE CUZ I CHANGED FORMS)

54

Most Helpful Guy

• No, you are adhering to the 'fuck you' code of self interest. It's a much more important code. When someone challenges your use of this code, simply hold up a card that reads 'fuck you'.

Most Helpful Girl

• I thought things like that only apply if you are actually friends with the other person.
    And if you believe in things like girl code? which is so weird

• I feel really bad about it and I don’t want anyone to not like me and have an actual reason for it... I don't know I guess I’m just a really no-drama person?

• There is nothing but drama in this question. My advise, if you feel like sending him a card. Send it.